Well everyone, today is a pretty big day. Watch this video to find out why. Also, it's probably super awkward so please no judgement giraffe. And I look like a hot mess -- not that that matters, but I just want y'all to know that I'm conscious of my disheveled state. This eskimo is like, mega exhausted and should probably have gone to bed hours ago instead of staying up...
_________________________________________________________________________________
DAD'S HAIKU:
Father and daughter
The two of us are alike
But very different
For one, I’m a girl
And you are a full grown man
But I have your genes
Like you, I am tall
Unlike you, I wear dresses
I have your humor
Also your good looks
You are very creative
But hate arts n’ crafts
Maybe I’m like mom
And you’re really not my dad?
Nope – I have your toes
We bond: House of Cards
Maybe even Bob’s Burgers
And cribbage of course
I have wrecked your cars
And I am sure broke your heart
Through my kid mistakes
You’ve always been there
And for that, I owe you tons
You are like, the best
Except when we camp
No one wants to be by us
Because you snore loud
Behind oink like snores
Is a man with a great heart
I call him my dad.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Here's some pics to honor the guy:
| Remember when we were part of the Obama family? |
![]() |
| Awkward family photo from the early two thous |
![]() |
| pre-meeting mom? nah--halloween |
![]() |
| IT'S LOVE. |
![]() |
| 3 generations of Mogensens |
![]() |
| dad and a brother who broke his ankle (mike) |
![]() |
| straight outta 'waukee |
![]() |
| happy birthday to you in Tennessee (5 years ago?) |
![]() |
| EEE |
![]() |
| bros. oh yeah, and alex photobombing |
![]() |
| THE LOVE CONTINUES |
![]() |
| OH MY GOSH -- MORE LOVE |
![]() |
| you and daughter #2 |
![]() |
| you and your twin? NO. daughter #1 (in your heart) |
![]() |
| SANTA. I KNOW him |
![]() |
| SO CUTE |
![]() |
| brew crew |
![]() |
| just a little guy |
![]() |
| collegiates |
![]() |
| a long long time ago... |
![]() |
| stud. |
![]() |
| remember when we went on a cruise? |
| santa and a reindeer |
![]() |
| hey, there we are! |
![]() |
| too cool for school. |
- A























No comments:
Post a Comment